YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- “The Book Fair is more like a reasonably sized city than a trade fair”: Interview with Michael Bhaskar
- Beyond frontiers: How can the European people understand each other?
- Publisher, know thyself
- Q&A with Kjell Eldor, Digital Publishing Manager, Blackwell Learning
- From Burning Man to StoryDrive: participatory festivals are the next big wave of digitisation
- Frankfurt Book Fair in Steps: A Recap of 2014 and a Look to 2015 – nikki: The whole fair I kept thinking “I need a
- FUTURDIALOG: How Well Do Publishers Know Their Consumers? – Arun Venkatraman: I think Open source would play a major role
- Coelho to Publishers: Don’t Be Greedy – laMuckyi: Das waren keine Fans das war die Presse!!!!!
- Hot is the new cool – die Übergabe d Gastrolle an Indonesien | Blog Frankfurter Buchmesse http://t.co/oi8r3B4UMG #fbm14 #ehrengast #finnland about 3 hours ago
- 'My Frankfurt Book Fair' by @thebookseller Rising Star @AgentSophieL on our blog now http://t.co/dC3bLh5XLn about 3 hours ago
- RT @NosyCrow: Nominees 4 most innovative ppl in UK publishing 4 U 2 vote 4: http://t.co/jXDCeh9wsZ. Interesting to see that organisations v… about 1 day ago