YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- “The Book Fair is more like a reasonably sized city than a trade fair”: Interview with Michael Bhaskar
- Beyond frontiers: How can the European people understand each other?
- Publisher, know thyself
- Q&A with Kjell Eldor, Digital Publishing Manager, Blackwell Learning
- From Burning Man to StoryDrive: participatory festivals are the next big wave of digitisation
- Frankfurt Book Fair in Steps: A Recap of 2014 and a Look to 2015 – nikki: The whole fair I kept thinking “I need a
- FUTURDIALOG: How Well Do Publishers Know Their Consumers? – Arun Venkatraman: I think Open source would play a major role
- Coelho to Publishers: Don’t Be Greedy – laMuckyi: Das waren keine Fans das war die Presse!!!!!
- RT @LondonInfoInter: 25 days to go - watch the movie: London Info International http://t.co/iQSNrjJ3l1 via @YouTube Produced by http://t.co… about 15 hours ago
- A Visit with Eileen Gittins, CEO of Blurb http://t.co/na3XEcmjYI via @pubperspectives 'We are the YouTube of the book industry'. Nice line! about 18 hours ago