After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- Frankfurt Book Fair in Steps: A Recap of 2014 and a Look to 2015 – nikki: The whole fair I kept thinking “I need a
- FUTURDIALOG: How Well Do Publishers Know Their Consumers? – Arun Venkatraman: I think Open source would play a major role
- Coelho to Publishers: Don’t Be Greedy – laMuckyi: Das waren keine Fans das war die Presse!!!!!
- RT @PSFK: Trending: Chilling Graphic Novel Unfolds Exclusively on Instagram - PSFK http://t.co/WTClGEcsKv http://t.co/g3Ono27Swj about 9 hours ago
- 17 Jane Austen Characters, If They Were On Tinder http://t.co/lPJDpn75ij via @ColiHeasle @buzzfeed about 11 hours ago
- It's Showtime! Frankfurt Book Fair 2014 & "Cooking with Vodka" - Frankfurter Buchmesse 2014 &… http://t.co/FenDGVYw1O #fbm14 #kochenmitwodka about 12 hours ago