After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- Not your kid’s kids books – Eva Hawkins: Brilliant idea for all children! I am absolutely
- Design meets Story Telling – Sven Ehmann from gestalten – Katrina Wood: I was interested in how it seems – understanding
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: To clients who are custom tailored to uniform their
- Big Ideas Panel auf der #fbm14 : Drei innovative Ideen für die Branche | http://t.co/BpCAQqJEOO about 3 hours ago
- Getting #BacktoBusiness: Register by 5 SEPT for the #businessclub using 2014BC_BacktoBus20 and save 20%! #fbm14 http://t.co/rcJrIxPalv about 4 hours ago
- Richtig posten: Zehn Facebook-Tipps für Autoren http://t.co/RfMGQnst4H via @mmatting #selfpublishing #selfpub about 5 hours ago