After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: To clients who are custom tailored to uniform their
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: Need to acquire to originate and be a amount
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: Strong focus on adding more arrows to your growing
- #SocialMedia in der Buchbranche: Es ist wichtig, Gesicht zu zeigen, sich nicht hinter einem Unternehmen zu verstecken http://t.co/fFVQ7iEWTg about 9 hours ago
- RT @thecreativepenn: "Amazon Expands Self-Publishing to 3D Printing" via @digibookworld http://t.co/pY5RYXnCiK about 10 hours ago
- RWA 2014: Sexy Swag and the “World’s Biggest Book Signing” http://t.co/A9VyQDcNrG via @pubperspectives about 12 hours ago