After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – seo mindbird: Prestige Gulmohar pre launch is perfectly blending the highest
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – seo mindbird: Prestige gulmohar consummate architectonics in this venture is being
- The future belongs to “The Heroic Crowd” – Interview with Alexander Bard – José Santos: Great interview I hope this talk will be put
- "Wir sind gekommen um zu bleiben." #selfpublishing auf der #fbm14 https://t.co/wfnPqMgSEo #selfpub http://t.co/Q0WzyYrn4h about 1 hour ago
- Interested in self-publishing? Join our Twitter Chat with @OrnaRoss next Wed at 1pm GMT and check out: http://t.co/y2qglZRMhk #fbfselfpub14 about 1 hour ago
- Check out our latest Q&A on the blog today with Philippa Donovan from Smart Quill Editorial @SmartQuill http://t.co/us8Ri8hUcW #fbm14 about 3 hours ago