After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- Frankfurt Book Fair in Steps: A Recap of 2014 and a Look to 2015 – nikki: The whole fair I kept thinking “I need a
- FUTURDIALOG: How Well Do Publishers Know Their Consumers? – Arun Venkatraman: I think Open source would play a major role
- Coelho to Publishers: Don’t Be Greedy – laMuckyi: Das waren keine Fans das war die Presse!!!!!
- Register today for the 2nd St.Gallen Int. Publishing Management Course in 2015 - Early Bird expires on Dec 31 http://t.co/BoTCxGou8t #fbm15 about 1 day ago
- Register today for the 2nd St.Gallen Int. Publishing Management Course in 2015 - Early Bird expires on Dec 31 http://t.co/BoTCxGou8t #fbm15 about 2 days ago
- Do Men Read Books Written By Females?: #INFOGRAPHIC http://t.co/8tqBNodL8c via @galleycat about 2 days ago