After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- #amwriting is a Passion, Publishing is a Business – Swati Singh: Interesting article written. free clash of clans gems
- What Detective Fiction and Serendipity Have in Common – Elizabeth: This prompted me to peruse about half of The
- Converting freeriding students to paying customers – Hafizhhh: good article and this site has a high pagerank,
- A perfect christmas gift - for yourself: Register for the St.Gallen publishing course today, early bird expires soon! http://t.co/Cp2LwZ0PZH about 1 day ago
- Want to move up the corporate ladder? Register for the St.Gallen Publishing Management Course today #fbm15 http://t.co/E5v02EnZep about 2 days ago
- Move up the corporate ladder - register for the St.Gallen Publishing Management Course today #fbm15 http://t.co/E5v02EnZep about 3 days ago