After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- #amwriting is a Passion, Publishing is a Business – Manu Kr: Bingo got it i need this information it is
- #amwriting is a Passion, Publishing is a Business – Manu Kr: I like geen vegetable its good for our health
- #amwriting is a Passion, Publishing is a Business – munna: such a great short article … hay day hack tool
- RT @SibylleBerg: schnell haare grau, brille auf, mundwinkel nach unten,kopf gegen die wand,dass humor rausfällt-fertisch für literaturkriti… about 1 day ago
- Alle twitternden Kollegen der Frankfurter Buchmesse in einer Liste. #fbm15 https://t.co/MfyX5JJnHt about 1 day ago
- "I'm reading right meow." #bookish (via http://t.co/HEaXULZHRp http://t.co/w656iRMu1F about 1 day ago