After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- “BY”, an exhibition highlighting Finnish illustration and animation – Gregkumar: Hi Johannastenback, I love your site and what you’re
- The New English Market? – sylva portoian: How can I enter with my books to the
- The Delhi World Book Fair Diaries – Day 3: What Wissenmedia seeks in India – Jatin Chhabra: Delhi book fair is amazing. Even I was able
- Ideas f our #Crowdsourcing Project "Create phys worlds of exp f digit content" https://t.co/JDM0iJWUJQ #arenaforbooks http://t.co/moQ5SWw33s about 7 hours ago
- RT @Snoopy: Snoopy starts a new novel. http://t.co/1tC2Dr5cA9 about 7 hours ago
- RT @steffenmeier: Kindle Books ohne DRM doppelt so erfolgreich wie mit #DRM via @lesen_net http://t.co/No9r44evy8 about 8 hours ago