After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: BR Hills welcome plan of the home stay, get a
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: Pre launch prestige pinewood is a tall constructed up
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: Sobha Green Acres announces Pre Launch of Sobha Green Acres,
- RT @MagalieSFSG: I did it... I started my schedule for Frankfurt @Book_Fair 2015! #fbm15 http://t.co/OlMXt5Ipct about 1 day ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: Argentine passion for reading + protectionist economy make Buenos Aires the world bookstore capital | AP http://t.co/cz… about 1 day ago
- RT @melvillehouse: Here’s what’s happening across America on Indie Bookstore Day: http://t.co/HhM1wwGWaS about 1 day ago