After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: BR Hills welcome plan of the home stay, get a
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: Pre launch prestige pinewood is a tall constructed up
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: Sobha Green Acres announces Pre Launch of Sobha Green Acres,
- Salon du Livre Paris: Indie Intros a Success, Authors Continue Protests http://t.co/h0nJkbRtHe #SalonduLivre http://t.co/bQ2ZV4Hxfa about 13 hours ago
- Publishers Warn of Censorship in Hong Kong http://t.co/KPLjXHPu6J about 14 hours ago
- Neu im #BookBytes-Blog: Wie die Graswurzelaktion #bookupDE Öffentlichkeit für die Branche erzeugt / via @steffenmeier http://t.co/1c8f4ZO8Li about 14 hours ago