After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- India: Turning digital problems into opportunities – Saurabh Tripathi: The one-week Management Development Programme held at IIM Ahmedabad’s
- India: Turning digital problems into opportunities – Saurabh Tripathi: His background lies in journalism and he has a
- #amwriting is a Passion, Publishing is a Business – Swati Singh: Interesting article written. free clash of clans gems
- @ all exhibitors: application deadline is 31 january http://t.co/7cazyfaFz8 #fbm15 http://t.co/k67UN2v3QL about 6 hours ago
- RT @saschalobo: Vom Versuch, den eiligen Gral der E-Book-Welt zu finden: http://t.co/D1gdvRzD4g #sobooks about 6 hours ago
- RT @BookRiot: The kids are all right: The Best Feminist Picture Books http://t.co/vZrWOvkNXZ http://t.co/EPRR4655mA about 8 hours ago