After training as a publishing manager, Juergen Boos studied business management in Mannheim. He worked for several years as sales director for Droemersche Verlagsanstalt, Literarischer Verlag, Carl Hanser Verlag and Springer Verlag in Berlin, where he went on to become director of international sales. In 1997, he moved to Verlag Wiley-VCH in Weinheim as executive director of marketing, sales and distribution. He has been director of the Frankfurt Book Fair since April 2005.
- Richard Charkin, Bloomsbury: We need to move FASTER – Evidence Networks: More, we want more…
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – seo mindbird: Prestige Gulmohar pre launch is perfectly blending the highest
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – seo mindbird: Prestige gulmohar consummate architectonics in this venture is being
- RT @OscarvanG: Twitter Party with @NeinQuarterly at the FF Hof on thursday, during the @Book_Fair. Join us! @MarkusJHoffmann http://t.co/9… about 5 minutes ago
- Kindle Unlimited: Start zur Buchmesse, erster Verlagspartner publik http://t.co/fb6juxMIKK via @lesen_net #fbm14 about 1 hour ago
- RT @GenCreo: ADDED VALUE is sum of #Publishing & #Technology by Katja Böhne @book_fair @Nem_ETP #NemSummit http://t.co/7WfMspjRIx about 1 hour ago