Paula Morris, an award-winning novelist and short story writer, was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and is of English and Ngati Wai (Maori) descent. She holds degrees from universities in New Zealand, the UK and the US, including an MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and an MA in Creative Writing from Victoria University. Paula worked in the music business for ten years in London and New York, and currently teaches creative writing at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Her latest novel, "Rangatira" (Penguin NZ, 2011), will be published in German by Walde+Graf in September 2012.
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: To clients who are custom tailored to uniform their
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: Need to acquire to originate and be a amount
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: Strong focus on adding more arrows to your growing
- #SocialMedia in der Buchbranche: Es ist wichtig, Gesicht zu zeigen, sich nicht hinter einem Unternehmen zu verstecken http://t.co/fFVQ7iEWTg about 4 hours ago
- RT @thecreativepenn: "Amazon Expands Self-Publishing to 3D Printing" via @digibookworld http://t.co/pY5RYXnCiK about 6 hours ago
- RWA 2014: Sexy Swag and the “World’s Biggest Book Signing” http://t.co/A9VyQDcNrG via @pubperspectives about 8 hours ago