Paula Morris, an award-winning novelist and short story writer, was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and is of English and Ngati Wai (Maori) descent. She holds degrees from universities in New Zealand, the UK and the US, including an MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and an MA in Creative Writing from Victoria University. Paula worked in the music business for ten years in London and New York, and currently teaches creative writing at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Her latest novel, "Rangatira" (Penguin NZ, 2011), will be published in German by Walde+Graf in September 2012.
- Frankfurt Book Fair in Steps: A Recap of 2014 and a Look to 2015 – nikki: The whole fair I kept thinking “I need a
- FUTURDIALOG: How Well Do Publishers Know Their Consumers? – Arun Venkatraman: I think Open source would play a major role
- Coelho to Publishers: Don’t Be Greedy – laMuckyi: Das waren keine Fans das war die Presse!!!!!
- Early Bird deadline approaching: Register until 31 October for the 2nd St.Gallen Publishing Management Course http://t.co/gwZtIOF8c3 #fbm14 about 15 hours ago
- Register now for the 2nd St.Gallen Publishing Management Course - Early Bird valid until 31 October http://t.co/TWz90Rlxxb #fbm14 about 17 hours ago
- RT @spaetabends: Hier. Endlich Fotos. Viele. @Book_Fair #fbm14 http://t.co/pBPJ0tixCJ about 17 hours ago