Paula Morris, an award-winning novelist and short story writer, was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and is of English and Ngati Wai (Maori) descent. She holds degrees from universities in New Zealand, the UK and the US, including an MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and an MA in Creative Writing from Victoria University. Paula worked in the music business for ten years in London and New York, and currently teaches creative writing at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Her latest novel, "Rangatira" (Penguin NZ, 2011), will be published in German by Walde+Graf in September 2012.
- “BY”, an exhibition highlighting Finnish illustration and animation – Gregkumar: Hi Johannastenback, I love your site and what you’re
- The New English Market? – sylva portoian: How can I enter with my books to the
- The Delhi World Book Fair Diaries – Day 3: What Wissenmedia seeks in India – Jatin Chhabra: Delhi book fair is amazing. Even I was able
- RT @thebookseller: Tom Tivnan of The Bookselle introduces Katja from Frankfurt Book Fair at the #BooksellerRS http://t.co/wSKLxSNojd about 11 hours ago
- Ernest Hemingway...Ernest #Hemingway everywhere! http://t.co/IA7VgeXpCx about 12 hours ago
- Preisrutsch beim Tolino: Das Ende des Tablet-Abenteuers? http://t.co/qdY0qK4dGe http://t.co/2TPhPCNuB2 about 12 hours ago