Paula Morris, an award-winning novelist and short story writer, was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and is of English and Ngati Wai (Maori) descent. She holds degrees from universities in New Zealand, the UK and the US, including an MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and an MA in Creative Writing from Victoria University. Paula worked in the music business for ten years in London and New York, and currently teaches creative writing at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Her latest novel, "Rangatira" (Penguin NZ, 2011), will be published in German by Walde+Graf in September 2012.
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – Nasif Kazia: This page is very informative and fun to read. I
- New Zealand: Literature, art, dance and wine – take your pick! – David: The concept of live music and dances has always
- Welcome to the spring edition of the Frankfurt Academy Quarterly! This issue is all about financing innovation. – BR DWIVEDI: Britanica is one of the best information sources for
- Hola! Here we are: Pabellón Amarillo, Booth 1813 #LaTwitteraDeLaFeria #fbm14 @ferialibro http://t.co/V36e6sRT7w about 1 hour ago
- RT @vankook: Incredible bookshops! http://t.co/Qf5dSJ5sUP #books #bookshop #BookDay @Book_Fair about 2 hours ago
- Detlef Bluhm: Meine Buchhandlung im Jahr 2020 – Eine Fantasie http://t.co/y2CtUScGCG #longread about 21 hours ago