Paula Morris, an award-winning novelist and short story writer, was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and is of English and Ngati Wai (Maori) descent. She holds degrees from universities in New Zealand, the UK and the US, including an MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and an MA in Creative Writing from Victoria University. Paula worked in the music business for ten years in London and New York, and currently teaches creative writing at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Her latest novel, "Rangatira" (Penguin NZ, 2011), will be published in German by Walde+Graf in September 2012.
- Not your kid’s kids books – Eva Hawkins: Brilliant idea for all children! I am absolutely
- Design meets Story Telling – Sven Ehmann from gestalten – Katrina Wood: I was interested in how it seems – understanding
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird: To clients who are custom tailored to uniform their
- RT @SamsungTMRW: #Samsung Electronics and Frankfurt @Book_Fair are collaborating for an exciting partnership. http://t.co/rteKY8Q0Ro about 1 hour ago
- RT @Buchkolumne: Tolle Sammlung - die besten Krimiblogs Deutschlands! Gesammelt & empfohlen von @smeschmesch http://t.co/GtgAlRCLdo about 2 hours ago
- RT @f_kess: War für die SZ in Helsinki auf der Suche nach dem Buchmessen-Gastland. Dortige Literaturwelt, scheint mir: Toll, behaglich, lum… about 2 hours ago