Paula Morris, an award-winning novelist and short story writer, was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and is of English and Ngati Wai (Maori) descent. She holds degrees from universities in New Zealand, the UK and the US, including an MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and an MA in Creative Writing from Victoria University. Paula worked in the music business for ten years in London and New York, and currently teaches creative writing at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Her latest novel, "Rangatira" (Penguin NZ, 2011), will be published in German by Walde+Graf in September 2012.
- The New English Market? – Onlinety: Awesome this is Great Wonderful.. Beautiful Dresses.. Awesome Thanks. Hospital
- Back at Frankfurt, or Fight for Your Rights – Louise Wareham: Yay, thanks for picking up on 52 Men!
- India: Turning digital problems into opportunities – Saurabh Tripathi: The one-week Management Development Programme held at IIM Ahmedabad’s
- RT @pubperspectives: Think of Millennials as digital-only, socially isolated, and interested in games not books? Wrong! http://t.co/DDeCBa4… about 6 hours ago
- RT @pubperspectives: Need solutions for inspiring creativity and innovation in your company? Join our chat with @suzannedejanasz on 3/10 at… about 14 hours ago
- Auch Gutenberg hatte Investoren. Der .@boev sucht Verlage fürs Speeddating http://t.co/iAbyPQPN4y #startups #lbm15 http://t.co/pjhclSa19p about 16 hours ago