Paula Morris, an award-winning novelist and short story writer, was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and is of English and Ngati Wai (Maori) descent. She holds degrees from universities in New Zealand, the UK and the US, including an MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and an MA in Creative Writing from Victoria University. Paula worked in the music business for ten years in London and New York, and currently teaches creative writing at the University of Stirling in Scotland. Her latest novel, "Rangatira" (Penguin NZ, 2011), will be published in German by Walde+Graf in September 2012.
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: BR Hills welcome plan of the home stay, get a
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: Pre launch prestige pinewood is a tall constructed up
- “Savage heart”: how to invest in China – mind bird solutions: Sobha Green Acres announces Pre Launch of Sobha Green Acres,
- RT @GdnChildrensBks: 'Oh, what happiness!' - 10 of the best Moomins quotes ever http://t.co/xSMLwSv52w and please share yours too http://t.… about 14 hours ago
- Nice one! (via https://t.co/CFOorz9Z2G #edgarallanpoe http://t.co/OzhZ7ptKd7 about 16 hours ago
- Well...that's what i call a #bookish Rap! http://t.co/MsqxEC84tw about 17 hours ago